YEAR: 1998/refit May 2015
LENGHT OVER ALL: 32.00 m (97 ft)
BEAM: 7.12 m (23.5 ft)
ENGINE: 360 IVECO
CRUISING SPEED: 10/11 knots
FUEL TANK: 2000 l
WATER TANK: 4000 l
M/Y Croatia is a 32 meter classically designed schooner (gulet) with 7 luxury fully air conditioned double room, 3 separated sitting decks, a luxury saloon, sunbathing deck for 14 persons, brand new jacuzzi and brand new kitchen.
An ideal place to relax and enjoy the tasty Mediterannean food prepared by boats chef.
Besides great outdoor area, all cabins are air conditioned with separate controls, there is giant plasma in saloon, TV, DVD, CD, Internet connection via UMTS card. For those that still look for some recreation boat offers canoe, surfing board, snorkelling equipment, dive equipment at extra charge (diving possible only with professional instructor), fishing equipment, etc...
|Gulet Croatia - PRICE LIST|
Payment conditions: 50% upon reservation and 50% four weeks before embarkation.
PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat and guests insurance, fuel for 4 hours of navigation per day, 6 hours of generator work per day-untill midnight- guest taxes, all linen and hand/shower towels (shower towels changing twice a week), beach towels,WASHING MACHINE/LAUNDRY AVAILABLE ON BOARD. 4 X crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), WiFi Internet, welcome dinner and refreshments upon boarding, kayak +SUP, FISHING EQUIPMENT, SNORKELING EQUIPMENT, ASSORTED FLOATS, drinking water
Prices do not include:
Half board (breakfast and lunch or dinner) is obligatory – 350 €/person/week (excluding drinks)
Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) is optional - 500 €/person/week (excluding drinks)
Embarkation/disembarkation in other ports on special request by the clients, fuel for motor-operated equipment (water ski etc.), entrance fees and tickets for national parks, port fees
• Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
• Optional: All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee)-Wines are not included: 200 Eur per person per week .
• Optional: All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian beers/spirits,CROATIAN QUALITY WINES, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 240 Eur per person per week .
• Optional: All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week.
• If all inclusive alcoholic option is taken, please note it does not include any foreing alcoholic drinks (EG.vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), they are all extra cost, if consumed.
• Drinks and beverages completely supplied* by guests - corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
* Drinks must be taken from Croatian market (Croatian Custom regulation)
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call (min. for 2 ports/marina - estimated at 750-900 Eur). It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. Last night is obligatory to stay in marina/port.