Length over all: 27 m
Beam: 7,5 m
Draught: 2,6 m
Water tank: 9000 l
Fuel tank: 9000 l
Engine: 450 HP Iveco Aifo
Sails Area: 300 m2
Avg. consumption: 35 l/h
Cabins: 6 (2 double, 2 twin, 2 triple rooms)
Experience the beauties of the Adriatic with this fully equipped 6 cabins gulet. Finished in july 2008, it is one of the top gulets in Croatia and a great combination of luxury and leisure.
Warm colours of the wood will make you feel comfortable and relaxed, and meticoulous interior will invite you inside..Spacious salon is just ideal for a cosy dinner with friends and family, and the outside deck amazing under the starry summer nights. Tight fitted thick cushions on the front deck are perfect for a lazy afternoon sleep. Cabins are spacious and shower perfectly balanced for freshening up before the evening stroll.
Gulet has water ski, canoe, fishing equipment and snorkeling equipment.
|Gulet Morning Star - PRICE LIST|
|PRICE in €/week||13.970||14.950||17.500|
Boat rental prices includes: Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 12 hours of generator use per day, complete linen and towels, beach towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, tender with outboard engine, Wi-Fi, use of leisure equipment on board (snorkeling equipment, canoe, water ski).
• Half board - 300 EUR person/week
• Port and marina fees Optional extras:
• Full board - 430 EUR person/week
• Tickets for national parks
• Extra meal - 35 EUR / meal •
Beverage options (per person per week):
• drinks at the bar: paid according to consumption
• All inclusive domestic package (beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 150 EUR
• Non alcoholic package: 80 EUR
• Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 600 EUR per week/booking